Ignite LED Headlamp 7″ Inserts
– see your world in a different light –
21st Century Vision – Roothy Proven
The stock headlights in Milo were always a poor second to a glow worm, over the years I’ve tried my fair share of aftermarket inserts to fix the problem, but they either broke or never really lived up to expectations. On high beam, my LightForce driving lights always light the way, but low beam has always been hit and miss.
Then Ben from Ignite came to see me at the Melbourne 4WD show and said he had a product for me to test that he reckoned was unbreakable and unbeatable when it came to replacement inserts.
I have been running these inserts in Milo for quite a while now and I have to say he was right, they are awesome!
7″ Round LED Headlamp Inserts
These awesome lights come in two colour variants, “Stealth” Black or traditional “Classic” Chrome.
Low beam is emitted from the single Philips LED in the centre with Ignite patented TIR Lens technology providing the High beam and park lamp functions via the 6 Cree LED’s around the outside. H4 and H13 Globe holder connector leads are supplied with each light. IP68 rated.
- Beam Angle: LOW/HIGH Beam/front position light
- Voltage: 9-36V DC
- Current Draw :LB 1.7 A/0.8A @ 12/24 Volt, HB 4.1A/1.8A @ 12V/24 Volt
- Phillips LED Low Beam / CREE Led’s High Beam
- Effective Lumens: LB 1450LM, HB 3100LM
- Raw Lumens: LB 1800LM, HB 3900LM
- Projection optical structure and TIR optical lens
- Integrated Electronic Thermal Management (ETM)
- Kelvin: 6,500 K
- Lens Material Poly-Carbonate Lens Cover / Glass Inner Lens
- Mounting: Replaces PAR56 headlights
- Housing: Black powder coated die cast aluminium
- Chrome Fascia
- ECER112/R7, DOT, IP68, CE
- Connector: H4/H13
- Weight: 1.4kg
- Size: 177mm x 119mm
- Life Span: 50,000 hours