66L Low Profile Series Dual Zone SnoMaster Fridge Freezer
The SnoMaster 66L Low Profile Series Dual Zone Fridge Freezer provides outstanding performance in a low profile format (825W 510D 470H) and weighs 28Kg, making it ideal for ute trays or camper trailers. The SnoMaster 66L Low Profile Series Dual Zone Fridge Freezer has 60/45mm thick high density polyurethane insulation, copper cooling coils in walls and floor fed by the famous SnoMaster 66W compressor that has a comprehensive nationwide 7 year warranty. The unit comes with a quality thermal transit bag, has an LED cabinet light and an open door alarm function if the door is left open for more than 3 minutes. Rechargeable remote control enables remote monitoring of performance and adjustment of all of the fridges functions.
Plus chose your Roothy bonus option both valued at over $60, you can get either:
- Roothy’s Bush Cooking Cookbooks #1 & #2 signed copies and the twin disc Roothy DVD “Darwin Unplugged”.
- Milo Rapid Air Tyre Deflator and the twin disc Roothy DVD “Darwin Unplugged”.
Select your State and bonus option below to see price including shipping.
Designed and developed in South Africa, the SnoMaster fridge freezers are renowned for their rugged build quality, unbeatable performance and reliability. The SnoMaster 66L Low Profile Series Dual Zone Fridge Freezer provides outstanding performance in a low profile format (825W 510D 470H) and weighs 28Kg, making it perfect for ute trays or camper trailers. The 60/45mm high density polyurethane insulation has copper coils in the walls and floor, all encased in a stainless steel cabinet. Like all of the SnoMaster range, the unit uses the world famous SnoMaster compressor which comes with a comprehensive nationwide 7 year warranty (view warranty policy here) and can run of 12/24V or 240V.
Together, the insulation and SnoMaster technology results in excellent energy efficiency with an average power draw of approximately 1.8-2.3 amps per hour at 32 degrees Celsius ambient temperature. The SnoMaster compressor has three speeds, Low, High and Auto, and also has a soft start function that protects components and a low voltage cut off that can be set at either 10V, 10.7V, or 11.8V to protect your battery. The fridge has an easy to access 10 amp fuse for the DC circuit, an In addition to the standard AC and DC sockets, the control panel also has a mini Anderson input socket and a 12V/5 Amp output socket that can be used for charging accessories such as camp lights or mobile devices.
The SnoMaster 66L Low Profile Series Dual Zone Fridge Freezer comes with a quality thermal transit bag, has LED cabinet lights and an open door alarm function that sounds if the door is left open for more than 3 minutes. The remote control which can be recharged with an inbuilt solar panel enables remote monitoring of performance and adjustment of all of the fridges functions. There are drain holes in both compartments to make cleaning easier.
66L Low Profile Series Dual Zone Fridge Freezer Product Specifications
- Capacity 66L
- Weight: 28g
- Size (mm):800W 470D 455H (825W, 510D, 470H including hinges, handles and feet)
- Maximum height with lid open: 895mm
- Runs off 12/24V or 240v
- Dual Zone, Double Door split (32.5L Left Side, 33.5L Right Side)
- Temperature range: 10⁰C to -22⁰C
- 60/40mm high density Polyurethane insulation
- Copper cooling coils in walls and floor
- Stainless Steel cabinet
- Stainless steel hinges, locks and handles
- Digital thermostat
- Open Lid alarm
- Internal LED Lights
- Comprehensive nationwide warranty policy (view detaisl here)
- SnoMaster 66W compressor with 7 Year Warranty
- 2 year warranty on cabinet and components
- Power consumption
- Low speed operation@2,400 RPM 2.5 amps,
- High speed operation @3,500 RPM 5.5 amps
- Auto @2,400 - 3,500 RPM 4.5 amps
- Soft start function
- Wireless remote control (solar charged)
- Voltage cut out can be set at 10V, 10.7V or 11.8V
- Climate Rating: T-Tropical
- Transit bag and baskets included
- Drain holes in both cabinets to aid cleaning
- Mini Anderson input socket and a 12V/5 Amp output socket
- Bottle opener that attaches to front or side of fridge
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.